To promote my classes, tuition and walks, I run occasional drop-in surgeries at public events to give you a taste of what I offer.
You can ask me any questions about how your camera works or how to improve your photography and I will do my best to answer within 10 minutes. If we need more time, a class or tuition session will be recommended.
If you are coming to the event specially and want to ensure a slot at a particular time, please feel free to email me in advance and I’ll save you a space.
Questions might include:
- How can I tell the camera where to focus?
- Why is this photo better than that photo?
- Why did this photo come out too dark?
- How can I make the background blurry?
- What lens should I buy next?
- How can you take photos in public without getting in trouble?
- What’s a good camera for a beginner?
Basically I’ll have a go at whatever you throw at me.
For In September and November 2018 I will be running surgeries at Stirchley Community Market featuring many local food and craft traders, so there’s plenty to see and do.
If you know of an event that I could run a surgery at, either for promotional purposes or commissioned for a fee, please do get in touch.
Photo School classes and walks have been suspended due to coronavirus. I will be in touch soon with those who have booked or bought vouchers. Thank you for your patience. More about how the outbreak will affect Photo School.